1. World Health Organization
2. Mindo wa Maisha na Magonjwa Yasiyo ya Kuambukiza. Dalili, Athari na Kinga. Elimu kwa Jamii (Lifestyle and Non-communicable Diseases. Symptoms, Effects and Prevention. Education to the Community).
3. Food Labelling Regulations 2006
4. Food Labelling Regulations 2006 – Reference: per S. 5 I b(iv) of the Regulations.
5. World Health Organization
6. McCance & Widdowson’s The composition of food, 7th edition
7. World Health Organization
8. World Health Organization
9. World Health Organization
10. World Health Organization
11. World Health Organization
12. World Health Organization
13. SACN (2015) Carbohydrates and Health
14. World Health Organization
15. SACN (2015) Carbohydrates and Health
16. World Health Organization
17. van Loveren (2019) Sugar Restriction for Caries Prevention: Amount and Frequency. Which Is More Important? Caries Res. 53(2):168-175
18. Twetman (2018) Prevention of dental caries as a non-communicable disease. Eur J Oral Sci 2018; 126(Suppl. 1): 19–25.
19. World Dental Federation (DFI)
20. World Health Organization
22. Tanzania Malnutrition factsheet 2016
23. Tanzania National Nutrition Survey 2018
24. NeuroFAST (2013)